mothers of preschoolers
MOPS Meetings will resume in September 2013.
Please see schedule below for our Summer Park Days.
So, what is this whole "MOPS" thing?
MOPS stands for "Mothers of Preschoolers" -- but don't let that confuse you. MOPS is about meeting the needs of every mom who has a preschooler (conception through kindergarten). Being moms is what brings us together and allows us to build a community, and a MOPS group allows you to meet and build friendships with moms in your local community. The early years of being a mom are just as foundational to you as they are to your baby, and those years are filled with unique needs that other moms instinctively understand.
Summer Park Days 2013
Tuesdays, 10am – 12noon (except July 16)
- June 18 — Oak Meadow Park (Los Gatos)
- June 25 — Paul Moore Park (San Jose)
- July 2 — River Glen Park (San Jose)
- July 9 — John D Morgan Park (Rincon Ave. side, Campbell)
- July 16 — 9:30am, Rancho San Antonio (Cupertino), one-mile hike to Deer Hallow Farm (meet in parking lot by bathrooms at 9:30am)
- July 23 — Hough Park (San Jose)
- July 30 — Lincoln Glen Park (San Jose)
- Aug 6 — Jack Fisher Park (Campbell)
- Aug 13 — Willow Street Frank Bramhall Park (San Jose)
Contact Karyn Russell, Church on the Hill MOPS coordinator, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 448-1988.